Emualtor Organizer 188.8.131.52
EmulatorsOrganizer3.zip (3.180 KB)
Emulators Organizer 3 x64.zip (3,3 MB) (Not tested, for x64 bit os)
EO184.108.40.206setup.exe (3,610 KB)
- Works with Microsoft Windows® XP, Vista and Seven 32 bit (should work in 64bit not tested)
- Processor: 700 Mhz or higher (Intel or AMD)
- Memory: 256 Mb RAM or higher
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Here
- Adobe® Reader® (recommended 9 and above)
- Drivers: "Please install the latest DirectX end-user redistributable package from Microsoft."
- Added manual (pdf) support for each rom.
- Added covers support for each rom.
- Snapshots instead of one snapshot for each rom.
- Added thumbnails that shows covers or snapshots of the roms.
- 7z dll updated to support more archive file types (compress and extract operations)
- Added professional commandlines manager for each emulator and rom.
- Added ability to save and load commandlines from xml files.
- Added ability to Enable/Disable commandlines without the need to open emulator or rom properties window.
- Added ability to extract archived rom files in the SendTo window.
- Added image browser control for covers and snapshots that has many display options
- Added ability to change console locations in the consoles list.
- Added ability to change emulator locations in the emulators list.
- Added ability to change console images size in the consoles list.
- Added ability to change emulator images size in the emulators list.
- Added ability to change emulator icon.
- Added columns to the roms list like (covers, snapshots…)
- Added progress window appeared when you run an archived rom file and the program extract it.
- Added new covers, manual and the commandlines tabs.
- Fixed many minor bugs, I can't remember them all ....
- Fixed: the detail columns will not draw check mark when the snapshot or cover located next to Emulators Organizer main exe file.
- Follow Us on FaceBook