Emulator Organizer v4.1.387.77
- Works with Microsoft Windows® XP, Vista and Seven (both 32/64 bit)
- Processor: EO loves cores,also work fast on one cpu.
- Memory: 1024 Mb RAM or higher,The higher you have , better the performance will be
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Client Profile (Stand Alone) here
- Adobe® Reader® (recommended 9 and above) , Check manual that came with EO.
- Drivers: "Please install the latest DirectX end-user redistributable package from Microsoft."
- Video and audio codec pack to play additional media type
Tested on winxp sp2 and win7 64bit , Scaned with Kaspersky internet security 2012
- Added new console wizard.
- Added ability to change category icon.
- Added ability to use real delete with playlist items.
- Added ability to use real rename with playlist items.
- Added ability to use real rename with roms in category.
- Added ability to use real delete with roms in category.
- Added ability to change rom icon in playlist.
- Added ability to send roms from category into playlist.
- Added "year" foreach rom.
- Added auto switch to rtf file format in info and history.
- Added "video" foreach rom, video tab in main interface.
- Added "Sound playlist" foreach rom, sound records tab in main interface.
- Added ability to send sound files and video files in Send To window.
- Added support for sound files and video files in Build ISO window.
- Fixed: when adding parameter, the button still disabled (grayed out) even when the user enter a code.
- Fixed: bug when trying to change icon of category.
- Fixed: "Apply name to all" feature.
- Fixed: bugs in build iso.
- Fixed: rename feature didn't applied to roms.
- Fixed: Parameter edit in commandline editor for both emulator and rom.
- Fixed: in Send To dialog, when enabling the "With covers" option, the cover files copied to the destination snap folder.
- Fixed: special commandlines never work with playlist rom item.
- Fixed: emulator's properties cannot be opened with playlist.
- Fixed: when deleting a rom from console, the rom still in the playlist.
- Fixed: unable to view gif image type in snap and cover tabs.
- Fixed: when making new project, the program saves the changes on the old project.