Emulators Organizer 4.0.2453.134
Emulators Organizer 4.rar (2MB)
Emulators Organizer 4 setup.exe (2.5 MB)
- Works with Microsoft Windows® XP, Vista and Seven (both 32/64 bit)
- Processor: EO loves cores,also work fast on one cpu.
- Memory: 1024 Mb RAM or higher,The higher you have , better the performance will be
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Here
- Adobe® Reader® (recommended 9 and above) , Check manual that came with EO.
- Drivers: "Please install the latest DirectX end-user redistributable package from Microsoft."
Tested on winxp sp2 and win7 64bit , Scaned with Kaspersky internet security 2012
- Emulator Organizer rebuilt with optimized code to be faster and more stable.
- End-User Interface changed to make it easier to use.
- Added history text for each rom.
- Added more columns in the details view.
- Added sort ability for each column.
- Added status tab.
- Added links tab and the ability to store links for each rom.
- Added detect snapshots using Goolge Image.
- Added detect covers using Goolge Image.
- Added change extension tool.
- Added ability to add single rom without the need of folder scan
- Added ability to store roms located in the internet instead of disk.
- Added ability to play roms located on the internet.
- Added more options in the rom properties window.
- Added command lines panel to access command lines easily.
- Added ability to change icon of emulator.
- Added: real rename gives option to rename snapshots, covers and manual files of rom.
- Added: real delete gives option to real delete snapshots, covers and manual files of rom.
- Added stretch button in snapshots and covers browser.
- Added locate on disk button in snapshots and covers browser.
- Added locate rom on disk option.
- Added locate manual on disk button in the manual viewer.
- Roms browser improved to make it faster.
- Info tab improved to make it more useful.
- Fixed: can't delete snapshot file when the browser views it.
- Fixed: can't delete cover file when the browser views it.
- Fixed: many bugs found on the old engine, can't mansion all of them here ...