Emulator Organizer 6.4.350
- Added ability to track roms that don't require an emulator to save play time, played times, etc.
- Added an option to detect and download info & images from TGDB (TheGamesDB.net).
- Added a "Parent And Children" mode for all consoles including MAME which will display roms in a parent/clone relationship.
- Added the Profile Status tab (next to the Roms tab) that displays an overview of all consoles, including console icons, most played games, etc.
- Added the Console Status tab (next to the Roms tab) that displays an overview of the selected console and includes the ability to attach an rtf file or pdf system manual for that console
- Added new sections in the Console Properties windows that allows extra information to be stored e.g. include a short description, attach an rtf file, or add a pdf system manual for that console
- Added additional functionality for dynamic emulators to execute scripts instead of just launching the normal executable file.
- Added functionality for programs that launch before/after the emulator which now includes the ability to load scripts instead of just loading the program's executable file.
- Added ability to override an emulator's list configuration in the launch before/after window.
- Added a function which dictates when a program should launch before and/or after the emulator e.g. # of seconds to wait, launch instantly, wait to finish, etc.
- Added ability to scan folder(s) for rom icons.
- Added ability to sort categories alpha numerically.
- Added an option to repeat playlist in the media tab.
- Added a pixilated mode for image tabs.
- Fixed bug which caused EO to display names incorrectly if they had a period in them.
- Fixed bug which caused EO to halt operations when exporting roms to a database file.
- Fixed bug which occurred when extracting a rom is inside a folder from an archive.
- Improved code optimization which allows roms to load faster.
- Improved code optimization which allows roms to display faster when viewed in Thumbnails mode.
- Improved functionality for programs that launch before/after the emulator which now includes the ability to load scripts instead of just loading the program's executable file.
- Improved ability in the categories browser by including a rename option.
- Works with Microsoft Windows® XP SP3, Vista, Seven, 8 and 8.1 (all 32 and 64 bit systems)
- Processor: AMD or Intel, 2 GHz or faster is recommended.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4
- Windows Media Player (optional)
- Media codec pack (optional) :needed to play more video and audio formats for media player.
- Adobe® Reader® 11.0.6 or later (optional, even if Acrobat installed) ^.
- Adobe® Flash 10 or later.
- Please install the latest DirectX end-user redistributable package from Microsoft
if you have Adobe® Acrobat® installed, run the Adobe Reader, go to edit>preferance, select General, click Use default pdf handler. This will make Adobe® Acrobat® the default program for pdf file and active the active x control for Emulators Organizer.
download version 6.4.350 from below link
extract or insall EO any where on your pc
Your profile should be compatible with this version if your profile was created with eo v 6.3.19
More information can be found at our online wiki page