Emulator Organizer 6.5.50
- Bug when renaming rom and changing the icon for a rom.
- Bug in emulators window when trying to assign emulators.
- Bug when deleting a console which loaded (browsing roms belong to it)
- Bug with Select All
- Bug with moving emulators up and down and one emu is assigned for more one console.
- Bug when adding roms with/without (folder scan) and clear roms first option is enabled.
- Works with Microsoft Windows® XP SP3, Vista, Seven, 8 and 8.1 (all 32 and 64 bit systems)
- Processor: AMD or Intel, 2 GHz or faster is recommended.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4
- Windows Media Player (optional)
- Media codec pack (optional) :needed to play more video and audio formats for media player.
- Adobe® Reader® 11.0.6 or later (optional, even if Acrobat installed) ^.
- Adobe® Flash 10 or later.
- Please install the latest DirectX end-user redistributable package from Microsoft
if you have Adobe® Acrobat® installed, run the Adobe Reader, go to edit>preferance, select General, click Use default pdf handler. This will make Adobe® Acrobat® the default program for pdf file and active the active x control for Emulators Organizer.
download version 6.5.50 from below link
extract or insall EO any where on your pc
Your profile should be compatible with older version from eo v 6.4.350
More information can be found at our online wiki page
ANy question head to our forum
Thank You for using EO run and enjoy